Terms and Conditions of Use
As a “user” of the services provided by KingsDirect.com, your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions of use. If you have any questions about any part of this Agreement, please contact us about it. We will be glad to explain why these provisions are important for our system.
2. Relationship between KingsDirect.com and Users
KingsDirect.com is an internet forum that facilitates communication between businesses and potential customers. In order to provide an optimal forum for businesses and consumers, KingsDirect.com does not involve itself in the relationships between businesses and consumers. Therefore, we cannot ensure the integrity of either party. The “user”, and not KingsDirect.com, is solely responsible for assessing the integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness of all persons with whom the “user” communicates on the web site.
• Disclaimer of business/consumer relationship.
Any form of use of these services by a subscribing business or potential customer is not intended to and will not create a relationship between any person or entity and KingsDirect.com. Any electronic communication sent to KingsDirect.com will not create a relationship between the “user” and KingsDirect.com, such being expressly denied.
• KingsDirect.com does not screen or vouch for any of its Users.
Providing a service where potential customers and businesses can communicate does not imply an endorsement of any subscribing business. KingsDirect.com makes no representation concerning a business’s qualifications, nor does it sanction statements a business may post on the system. KingsDirect.com does not screen potential customers, or otherwise channel potential customers to selected businesses.
3. User Guidelines
In order to keep this system attractive and useful for all “users”, it is important that “users” follow the rules of the system. Some of these rules are described in this Contract, and the rest in bulletins posted at various points in the system. KingsDirect.com reserves the right to deny further access to its service to any “user” who violates these rules, is the subject of complaints by other KingsDirect.com “users”, for any other reason, or for no reason at all.
“Users” may not engage in any of the following activities on our system:
- Do or say anything to injure or harm others
- Display material containing nudity or pornographic material of any kind
- Provide material that is grossly offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or profanity
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual
- Defame any person or group
- Display material that exploits children under eighteen (18) years of age
- Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes using the service for acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities (this also includes files which are solely intended for fame emulation)
- Violate internet standards
- Use these services for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other’s privacy
- Interfere with or disrupting the services or servers or networks connected to the services by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass distribution of email
- Encourage any illegal activity, including anything to do with illegal drugs, gambling, pornography, prostitution, child pornography, robbery, spreading computer viruses, cracking into private computer systems, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, or other crimes
- Compromise the security of the services KingsDirect.com provides. Do not try to gain access to system areas private to KingsDirect.com, or to other “users”.
5. Disclaimer of Information Obtained on the web site
KingsDirect.com provides businesses and potential customers with a forum that functions as an open market. KingsDirect.com is not responsible for the content of materials posted on its web sites. The opinions and views expressed are those of the individual “users” of the services and do not reflect those of KingsDirect.com. Data submitted by other “users” (both business and consumer) may not be verified or reviewed in any way before it appears on the KingsDirect.com web site. KingsDirect.com does not warrant the validity or accuracy of any such information. Please use caution and common sense when using this site. KingsDirect.com does not continuously review the standing of any business subscriber with any regulatory authority. When considering doing business with any entity, “users” should check the business’s standing with the applicable regulatory body and/or consumer protection agencies. KingsDirect.com in no way endorses the content or legality of any offers, statements, or promises made by businesses or any other parties, on or off this site.
8. Communications and Other Data
9. KingsDirect.com Other Rights
10. Modifications to Terms of Service
11. Modifications to Services
12. KingsDirect.com's Proprietary Rights
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Although it is KingsDirect.com’s goal is to provide “users” with a reliable, quality system, we may make mistakes or experience system failure from time to time. Such problems are inevitable in operating a system of this size. We would not be able to make this system available to “users” if we had to accept blame or financial liability or any usability problems, system failures or errors, or mistakes or damages of any kind, in order to continue offering and improving our services, KingsDirect.com must deny any warranties on the services and insure that our liability for any problems connected with the use of our system is strictly limited. These needs are accomplished by the following disclaimers:
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. KingsDirect.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. KingsDirect.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DOES KingsDirect.com MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. KingsDirect.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY THE USER FROM KingsDirect.com SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
Since KingsDirect.com cannot keep track of all these laws and their requirements, the Agreement and the relationship between the “user” and KingsDirect.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If KingsDirect.com fails to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement, that failure shall not be used to prove that KingsDirect.com has waived the right or provision If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
The “user” agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the services or the agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
We appreciate your interest and support and we welcome you to our community!